Monday, March 2, 2015

The thing about life is that it keeps on going... even when you haven't written on your blog in over a YEAR?!!  What?

And the funny (and true-to-form) thing is that I've had a BABY since the last time I wrote on my blog!
This little sweetie is a wonderful, adorable, walking, jabbering, cute-booty full of battling expression, fighting his way to be heard, felt and understood.... aren't we all?

And the AMAZING thing is that, my site-meter says that there are TWO of you who consistently check on my blog to see if I will ever write again - for that I am truly amazed. Thank you, whoever you are - that is love.

The mind boggling thing is that I've been homeschooling my oldest three children this year and next year there will be four that I will "teach" - I say that very loosely because most days, once I've crawled out of bed after a night of multi-feedings and falling asleep in the most awkward of positions, it feels like a miracle when me and my "students" have actually accomplished something academic. Every morning is an explorative search for my brain and it's ability to produce intelligent thought. Not to mention the exploration to find the sweet, patient, encouraging parent I think I once was...

And the most delightful thing is that I am still loved by my wonderful Creator-Father and by my dear husband and children and friends!

Life goes on, its ups and downs, its bends and corners, its surprises and pit-falls and I'm so thankful to be alive, to be healthy and to be able to continue on hand-in-hand with my family and my God.

The world around us is in such turmoil;  such shaking and loosening of morality, faith, beliefs, loyalty, courage, and truth. I pray whoever you are that reads this, that you will be bound tightly to the Righteous Father as the world shakes. That we will be shaken to the solid foundation of Him and be able to then loosen the bonds of those still hanging on to corruptible life, so that they could stand on the incorruptible bedrock of truth with a victorious Messiah who will be revealed as the True King; worshiped and found perfect.

 You will keep them in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on You, because they trust in You. 
Isaiah 26:3

For He is our peace, who has made both one, and has broken down the middle wall of partition [between us].
Ephesians 2:14

He is the SURE THING.

Shalom!



1 comment:

  1. I have SO been checking lately... and looky looky... you've been blogging! :) I love your heart and how you express it. I am clinging to the Righteous One with you, my friend. Quite the ride, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete