Friday, October 15, 2010

A Day In THE Life

A lovely Autumn day it was. Tonight I sit nursing one daughter while sitting with my two other daughters, willing them to just settle down and sleep, I touch my Gracie's head and begin to think about how blessed I am. The thought overwhelms me for a moment. God has given me so much.

I have four beautiful, healthy children who think I'm pretty wonderful. That in itself is beyond measure - wonderful.

I'm so blessed. Blessed with a boy who is learning new things he's really good at and finding the joy in that accomplishment.
Blessed with kids who love eachother and glow in the Autumn air. What fun to watch them find pleasure in rolling around in the grass finding cloud-creatures in the sky.
Blessed with a daughter who very seriously wants me to have a flower she picked.
Blessed with little pink sweeties to pack and kids who love taking pictures with my digital (thankfully) camera.
And though I am really weary and my brain doesn't seem to be able to convey my thoughts very well tonight, I think you get the general idea. :) This is my life and this is the only life I want. Yahweh help me rejoice in every moment and enjoy it abundantly. I pray your day is full of blessings and love too. Happy Autumn.

1 comment:

  1. Canada doesn't seem so far away when you do this..
    Thanks. You do have a blessed, amazing life...and this helps me refect and celebrate mine too.

    ReplyDelete